Cycling & E-biking in the Pillerseetal Valley
Explore the Kitzbühel Alps on two wheels
Cycling, mountain biking and e-biking are nearly obligatory disciplines in the Pillerseetal Valley. The most beautiful routes through the picturesque natural landscape start right from the Schreder guest house and hardly anyone can resist jumping on their bike.
Bike Facts about the Pillerseetal Valley
The more than 500 km cycling network is diverse, so every excursion on a bike is a true experience. The tour offering ranges from gentle valley paths to a challenging peak trip with tricky single tails and excites MTB pros as well as pleasure riders, families and even e-bikers who want to get to know the Pillerseetal Valley with “support”. Sports shops on site offer bikes for rent and charging station on the mountain and in the valley ensure that you don't run out of “juice".
A bike holiday in the Pillerseetal Valley makes cyclists’ hearts race! The region in the northwest of Tyrol predestined for outdoor sports rightly enjoys the reputation of being a secret tip for cycling fans.
The ten top points for mountain bikers and cyclists
- Diverse and multifaceted route network on over 800 km
- 26 signposted mountain bike tours (6 difficult, 15 intermediate, 5 easy) between 700 and 2100 metres in altitude.
- Tours for every ability
- Lovely panoramic routes with beautiful views
- Challenging single trails
- For specialists: Bikepark Leogang in the immediate vicinity
- Guided mountain bike tours
- Special cycling accommodation
- Varied biking offerings especially for families: in case the parents also want to get out on their own, you know your children are best cared for in the Tatzi Kid's Club during your tours.
- Comprehensive options for activities starting from crystal clear mountain and bathing lakes, via summer lifts to the Familienland leisure park.