Hiking & Mountaineering in the Tyrolean Mountains
Hiking holidays in the Kitzbühel Alps
On Shanks's pony: The Kitzbühel Alps are an Eldorado for hiking fans!
There are countless possibilities for anyone to climb the wonderful Tyrolean mountains and observe the Pillerseetal Valley from above on over 400 km of hiking trails.
If you only think of the Tyrolean mountains as craggy 3000 metre peaks, you're missing out. Use the fantastic location of our house to step out of the door and into the Pillerseetal Valley hiking paradise and explore this beautiful region.
A hike to the Triassic Park on the Steinplatte in Waidring inspires all kids, and a tour to the 30-metre-high and accessible Jakobskreuz on the Buchensteinwand is highly recommended. If you're looking for a comfortable ascent, use the summer lifts. And in addition: Free with your Pillerseetalcard!
Challenging peak tours in the Lofer or Leogang mountains are a true pleasure for ambitious mountaineers, with a number of “vie ferrate”.
10 “wanderful” reasons to convince you:
- Diverse and multifaceted tours on over 400 km of trails
- Signposted hiking trails between 700 and 2500 metres in altitude for any level.
- Lovely panoramic routes with beautiful views
- Interesting themed trails (such as the Geotrail on the Steinplatte in Waidring, the Tyrolean Flower Trail to Wildseeloder)
- Special Nordic Walking Tracks
- Challenging vie ferrate
- Guided hiking tours with Tyrolean mountain specialists
- Competent hiking accommodation
- Varied hiking offerings especially for families in case the parents also want to get out on their own, you know your children are best cared for in the Tatzi Kid's Club during your hikes.
- Comprehensive options for activities starting from crystal clear mountain and bathing lakes, via summer lifts to the Familienland leisure park.