Nordic holidays in Hochfilzen in Tyrol
The Nordic paradise in the Kitzbühel Alps
The 110 km long Pillersee trail network is perfectly groomed every day for classic and skating skiing. The biathlon World Cup region of the Pillerseetal Valley has a unique, professional Nordic skiing profile.
And the Schreder guest house offers you the perfect accommodation with its charming holiday apartments, right on the trails for your Nordic holidays in Hochfilzen in Tyrol.
- Daily perfectly groomed trail network with 110 km of trails for classic and skating styles.
- Partner region of the Nordic ski market leader Fischer Nordic skiing for the world’s best: Hochfilzen hosts biathlon World Cup circuit annually.
- The Pillerseetal Valley as a Nordic centre with draws such as reproduction of the “Biatron” – a building in the form of a snowball where events took place when Hochfilzen hosted the World Championships in 2005, the Walk of fame and tours of the WC stadium.
- Guest biathlon - Shooting stand on the village trail “Nordic Academy”
- Competent ski schools provide Nordic skiing lessons
- Guided Nordic tours from the Nordic Walking Centre with parcours.
- Informative map material
- Comprehensive options for activities starting from indoor pools and wellness facilities to three independent ski areas